Hello! If you are looking for a local automotive repair shop you can trust, consider Prewitt Auto Repair. We are a family owned and operated full service auto repair facility. Owners Deron and Jacob Prewitt are brothers who grew up in the automotive industry. From the time they built their first go-cart, at the mature ages of 6 and 8 years old, they knew where their career path was headed. Since then, one of their top priorities has been to stay current with education and new technology in the ever-changing automotive industry. Prewitt Auto Repair is proud to be serving the communities of White Oak, Colerain, and Monfort Heights, a place that they have called home their entire lives, and are now raising their families in.
Our goal is to be your first choice for all of your automotive needs in the area. We are committed to the professionalism of the industry and we take great pride in our work. Prewitt Auto Repair can provide a complete range of services, ranging from tires to complete diagnostic services. We offer complimentary loaner cars, free digital inspections which include photos and videos, night time drop off, and after-hours pick up to make repairing your vehicle as convenient as possible. We are also committed to standing by our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, and a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty. Prewitt Auto Repair is conveniently located at the corner of Blue Rock and Cheviot Roads in White Oak.
We strive for honesty and transparency in auto repair, and we treat everybody like family by regarding each and every customer as an individual with the respect they deserve.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Dave Mays Automotive is a full-service auto repair business that has been serving the Gainesville Florida area since 1975. Our customers love us because we are continually improving and recognize that our mistakes are opportunities to improve and better meet your expectations!
Our customers are important to us . We invite you to become a fan and we welcome your comments. Our goal is to form a lasting relationship with our customer, to provide service they can count on, and quality work they can depend upon.
ASA’s Code of Ethics
The owners and managers of automotive service businesses that belong to the Automotive Service Association (ASA) agree to adhere to a Code of Ethics. ASA’s Code of Ethics is the automotive service industry’s standard for professional business practices.
• To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
• To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
• To employ the best-skilled technicians obtainable.
• To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
• To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
• To promote goodwill between the motorist and members of the association.
• To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
• To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
• To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
• To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
• To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
• To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
• To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
• To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
• To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
• To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
• To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.